- Consumable parts are excluded from warranty.
- The modification of the product by installing 3rd party internal parts or by modifying any of the original parts will void the warranty.
- Disassembly that goes beyond the necessary maintenance of a product (lubrication and cleaning out debris) voids the warranty, unless instructed directly by the NOVRITSCH service team.
- Physical damage, issues caused by non-maintenance or user error and damage to airsoft guns as a result of using unsuitable BBs are not covered by warranty.
- Opening the Gearbox voids the warranty, unless instructed otherwise.
- Any damages must be reported within 4 business days as per “Other warranty information”. Wear and scratches reported after this period on any external parts are not considered a warranty case due to the nature of the sport.
Goods defective due to mishandling or improper use
Goods that have been painted or have the orange tip removed
Goods that are strongly worn, damaged, wet
Goods that have been dropped or struck against objects (evident damage)
Goods that have been modified
Goods that have been used with too strong gas/CO₂ for the recommended temperature
Goods that have been wrongly used
Airsoft replicas that were damaged by firing poor quality BBs